Monday, July 7, 2008

Realignment


Mars and Saturn are becoming best buddies in Virgo these days. That is, and I quote Liz Greene, the famous astrologer, if anyone ever could become Saturn's best buddy.
He is known to be a bit stern, and a fella like Mars, wild and free and out to get things done, might feel the castrating Saturn, making sure you chew on those intiatives, checking that they are realistic. Is there a point to all your action?

Pluto retro makes a trine to these two and it furthers the tendency to withdraw and question-
Life is a constant movement in and out, and Pluto describes this impulse. Being able to gracefully let yourself go is a big challenge for ambitious people, and with the Cancer Sun soon making an opposition to retrograd Jupiter, we might feel like we are in some way simply forced to take it easy, or to focus on basic issues primarily.
All the energy is directed inwards and a low energy level, a bad back or too much to do will make us all feel a bit down. Let that be okey. Being a bit down, and accepting it, knowing that this too will pass, reflects wisdom. Life is not always fireworks and creative bliss, hungry as we are for constant reassurance that we are here.

Let someone go home all day, ill or unemployed, and you got the best way to make people feel invisible, unworthy. The Sun, Leo, is the shining light. I am here. Here. This is what I have to offer. I give it.I don't question it. I am it. If I love astrology, I am astrology. If I love music, I am music. I am the creative impulse. The solar fire.

But who are you? Many people don't know. They think they are something, and then this something changes. It is never the same light, it is always evolving. We peel off layers. The process can be frustrating, because we face the unknown.

Saturn describes the form that we take, thus it is the body. Of anything. The structures of you life. If that structure is outdated, out of balance, out of alignment, Mars will now fire the energy up so that you will feel the misalignment physically. There is no way that nature can be one constant outpouring of energy. There is a point in creation that must inhale.

Why am I doing what I am doing? Why am I here? How can I be sure that it is the right thing? Many questions, and the answer. Is there one? Well, maybe not in terms of guarantees. You might and you might not is often what you get.
And maybe you search outside of yourself to get an answer. And the same amount of uncertainty is reflected back on you. If you are clear, the answers will be too. If not, let it go, don't dwell too long on things you can't do anything about today.

Taking the action to move on further, despite the uncertainty is a brave way of living. Then you feel that this I give, it is my service. I will do my best, which is what I have to offer. And the best you can do is relative, all depending on your daily cycle. Saturn-Mars will tell you about this, especially now that the Sun opposes Jupiter. Maybe there is too much ambition?
Is it wearing you out? If it is , there is this famous medicine called ZEN. Desire=Ambition=Doing.
Doing all sorts of stuff all the time is a tireing experience. The mind is always active, thinking, worrying; am I doing enough? Did I do that right? Will I succeed?

Instead if simply being. When the answer is there, it is there. When you have no security need of having you desires met instantly, you let go, and letting go is healing. Only then is the body in a receptive mode. And when there is balance in the yang, the outpouring of energy, and the yin, the receving of energy, then there is a constant flow of Divine Creation. All you do is to let the flow be. You are making space for grace.

If there is being, there is patience. And patience means peace. So when you find peace, you will be creative. That must be why it is called "to be creative", not "to do creative" ;)
I am creative. Even when I rest. When I rest, I am creating energy. It is replenishing the system. So, there you go: Virgo-Cancer. Taking care and nurturing. The pulse of the moment. The flavour of the days to come.


Just be nice to yourself. Even though you feel like you are worthless for the day. It will change. Let yourself become receptive again. And then tomorrow you will flow through all the stuff that you have been dying to be. It is time to realign.

Much love.

2 comments:

Gabriele said...

Making space for grace - that is lovely, Sol, that sounds so much more powerful and loving and promising then my momentary 'I'm not doing what I should be doing!'

What did I do without you all these years. Lovely post, as usual. I've been getting restless the last couple of days, looking out for something new from you, obviously somehow sensing the change of energy.

Too much ambition? Absolutely! Is it wearing me out? Oh, yes it is! I'll have a lovely break now. I'm itching to do a new collage. Time for creative fun. Patience and resting sounds like what today needs from me. And making space. For grace.

Thank you, Sol!

Sol's astrological sangha said...

Making space for grace is a wonderful saying. Thank you Gabriele for your marvelleous feedback, makes me smile..

Can't wait to see your new collage..